When the time comes to have your outdated or underperforming furnace unit replaced, the number of available contractors can seem overwhelming. Not all of them deliver what they promise, and as a result, it can be challenging to find one you feel you can trust with such an outstanding job. By working with Distinct Heating & Cooling, however, you’ll see that we go to extra lengths to ensure that you are fully satisfied with your furnace installation. Our goal is to make your home feel comfortable, inviting, and safe with a furnace unit that delivers the exact heating output and performance that you need.
When you choose Distinct Heating & Cooling for a furnace installation project, it means that you’re willing to trust us with the job at hand. We take this seriously and treat each furnace installation with the professionalism it deserves, which is why our team of highly experienced journeyman technicians make it a point not to skip a single detail. Every screw, connection, and component is carefully inspected during the installation process to ensure your new furnace unit delivers the best performance for the best value. We approach every installation with the mindset that your furnace isn’t one single item, but rather a collection of parts and pieces that need to work together to heat your home – especially during Calgary’s winters. This way, you get better results for far longer.
Our expert technicians are trained to immediately address any issues with your furnace unit during installation, including potential risks to your safety or the performance of the system itself. Distinct Heating & Cooling will take care of situations straight away. If a part is damaged, a connection is broken, or your unit isn’t performing as expected, we’re going to take care of it without any hassle. We take the safety, comfort, and well-being of our customers very seriously, and the philosophy behind our business is that these factors always come first.
The Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) is the most widely used measure of a furnace’s efficiency. This is the measurement of the percentage of heat delivered to your house from each unit of fuel. Standard systems might have an AFUE of 80%, which means the furnace converts 80% of the fuel it burns into heat for your home while the other 20% is lost out of a chimney. High-efficiency furnaces can be over 95% AFUE. We at Distinct Heating & Cooling work hard to ensure that all our furnace installations either meet or exceed the targets that are set for us. After all, your comfort and safety is our priority.
At Distinct Heating & Cooling, we know that you can’t simply pick a furnace unit off a shelf and think that it delivers the performance that you need. Furnace replacements can influence the future safety, comfort, and indoor conditions of your home. We only recommend new models after we perform inspections and consult with you to ensure it delivers exactly what you need – nothing more and nothing less. This helps our customers as a cost-effective approach that doesn’t sacrifice quality, reliability or performance along the way.
The condition, layout, and features of your home environment need to be considered when trying to decide which furnace unit will replace your old one. Technologies change and units are regularly updated with innovative new features, but your home itself will always have an influence on the performance of your furnace unit. Distinct Heating & Cooling performs a heat load analysis for this very reason, which examines the more delicate details of your home’s infrastructure, design, and atmosphere. Everything from the age and size of your home to the amount of insulation and stories has to be taken into account.
Additionally, we consider the unique features of your home, such as the type of windows and doors you have, your indoor/outdoor ventilation, layout, airflow, and much more. This helps our team of HVAC experts make a confident suggestion that delivers the heating output needed, preventing unwanted surprises or hiccups in performance. In the Calgary area, temperatures and weather conditions can vary drastically from season to season, so the heat load analysis program is a crucial part of performing a furnace replacement.
Along the way, the Distinct Heating & Cooling team considers your available budget, unique needs, and personal input when helping you choose a specific furnace model – this is your home, after all! It’s important that our customers trust us as a company that delivers on all our promises and works with them during every step. By consulting with you and working as a team to agree on which furnace unit model is most suitable, we can further guarantee your satisfaction and comfort. We strive to deliver reliability, efficiency, and safety in a cost-effective manner by ensuring transparent, consistent communication with you — you help us deliver the quality standard we promise to every customer.