VENTILATION • FILTRATION
Distinct Heating & Cooling has the resources you need to help you with your air filtration needs.
Let us help you breath easy.
Air filtration systems for your Calgary home
Indoor Air filtration in Calgary — better for the environment, better for your family
Air ventilators and filtration systems from Distinct Heating & Cooling can help reduce concentrations of micro-organisms such as mildew, mold, bacteria, and viruses from your HVAC system in addition to cleaning the air and helping to control dust and odour levels in your home.
A Heat Recovery Ventilator works with your Calgary heating and cooling system to exchange stale indoor air for fresh outside air at regular intervals. Whereas an air filtration system cleans the air of particulates and keeps dust and dirt out of vital equipment. This ensures your heating and cooling system performs at peak efficiency, which can help reduce maintenance and energy costs.
Does your home need air ventilation or filtration? Consider this:
- A single person inhales more than 3,500 gallons of air on a daily basis.
- 94% of all respiratory problems are attributable to polluted air, whether from dust, smog, cigarette smoke etc.
- There are more than 3 million diagnosed cases of asthma in Canada; about 1 in 10 are children under 18.
- Approximately 10-15% of the population is allergic to cat or dog danger, another common household allergen.
- Dust mites are a common household allergen. More than 40,000 dust mites live in a single ounce of dust.
- Did you know household dust is partly composed of dead skin cells? A single person sheds up to 700,000 skin flakes daily.
Air ventilation benefits:
- Quietly brings in fresh, clean air from the outside and removes stale inside air.
- Puts dust, pollen, mould, bacteria, viruses, and other airborne pollutants where they belong — outside your home.
- Your family enjoys better health.
- People with pet allergies breathe a lot easier.
- Asthma sufferers can enjoy a remarkable amount of relief.
Air filtration benefits:
- Part of your existing heating and cooling system, cleans the air throughout your entire home, all while remaining out of sight and operating incredibly quietly.
- You won’t have to dust as often since your home and its contents will be cleaner and more comfortable.
- Keeps your furnace and air conditioning system cleaner, which in turn lowers energy bills and helps extend the life the unit.
- Provides relief for seasonal allergy sufferers.
- Maximizes the efficiency of your home’s heating and cooling system.
Choosing the right air quality system in Calgary
Choosing between ventilation and air filtration systems that will provide the very best results for you and your family can be a daunting task, especially if you aren’t knowledgeable about what makes a quality system. We’ll discuss all your available options to help you make an educated buying decision.
We offer a full line of ventilation and air filtration products for homes in the greater Calgary area.
Here are some options for you to consider:
Heat Recovery Ventilators:
Rejuvenate the air all through your home 8 times a day
LifeBreath MAX 155 ECM Heat Recovery Ventilator
Air Filtration Systems:
Depend on the preferred dust fighter
General Aire MAC2000 Air Filtration System
Lower Risks of Asthma and Allergy Attacks!
York Affinity Media Air Cleaner
- MERV 13 Filtration
- Maximizes the efficiency your heating and cooling system
- Permanently traps and kills captured bacteria and spores
- Removes bacteria and tiny virus size particles from 0.3 to 1 microns at the rate of 75%!
- Click Here for Detailed Specifications
98% capture nabs nasty particles
York Affinity Hybrid Electronic Air Cleaner
Eliminates Most Airborne Contaminants
Sanuvox R Max