Furnace Maintenance Company in Calgary
Much like your automobile, your Calgary furnace needs routine maintenance to keep it running at its best. Performing regular maintenance will ensure that your furnace runs efficiently, safely, and reliably. We recommend getting your entire heating system fully checked once a year by one of our highly skilled professionals. We provide maintenance on all major brands of furnaces. Let the pros at Distinct Heating & Cooling handle your Calgary furnace maintenance. Contact us today to book your 30-point home heating performance tune-up. Read More
Furnace Maintenance in Calgary
Your furnace needs routine and regular furnace maintenance service in Calgary to keep it running and operating correctly; similar to the maintenance you perform on your automobile. Furnace maintenance services ensure your furnace provides reliable performance in an efficient and safe manner. Distinct Heating and Cooling and other Calgary furnace maintenance companies strongly recommend having your home heating system inspected and checked at least once a year.
You may receive several postcards in the mail from other Calgary furnace maintenance companies telling you to schedule service. However, what most homeowners do with those postcard advertisements is toss them into the trash because they do not understand exactly why their furnace needs maintenance. At Distinct Heating and Cooling, our professionals do not try to sell you service you do not require. In addition, our experts take the time to educate our customers why they need furnace maintenance service in Calgary every year.
There are several benefits of having your furnace serviced by our furnace maintenance company in Calgary. Annual maintenance is important because it maintains the furnace’s efficiency and keeps your home safe. Part of our 30-point tune-up and inspection furnace maintenance in Calgary includes:
- Checking for Proper Airflow: Problems with airflow through the ductwork create a strain on your furnace. The added strain results in shortened furnace life and leads to breakdowns and other problems, easily avoidable with annual maintenance.
- Reducing Repairs: Every winter, Distinct Heating and Cooling receives numerous calls from homeowners because their furnaces are not working. Most of the time, many of these problems could have been prevented with regular maintenance. Our experts look for problems with your home heating system before they occur and turn into major repairs.
- Keeping Your Home Safe: Furnaces use a combustion process to generate heat using natural gas, electricity, or other energy source while producing carbon monoxide. Furnace maintenance checks and verifies the furnace is burning correctly and there are no leaks in the heating system so you do not have to worry about the safety and health of your family.
- Increasing Energy Efficiency: Our furnace tune-up insure that your furnace as running at peak efficiency so your utility bills will be as low as possible.
- Protecting Manufacturers’ Warranties: Many manufacturers have a clause in their furnace warranties which stipulates you are required to maintain the furnace on a regular basis. Failing to do so, can result in your warranty being voided.
- Saving You Time and Money: Scheduling furnace maintenance services in Calgary during the warmer spring and summer months is much better than waiting until winter when service calls are at their peak. It is no fun waiting on a repair person in a cold home without any heat. It can also be less expensive during the offseason.
Distinct Heating and Cooling provides maintenance and cleaning for all major furnace brands. Let our professionals take care of properly maintaining your furnace. Contact us today by phoning (403) 477-3810 to schedule our 30-point performance tune-up and furnace maintenance in Calgary.