When you’re in need of assistance with your air conditioning unit, our team at Distinct Heating & Cooling can help make the process a breeze! Our experienced cooling system technicians are more than qualified for the job, and we deliver unprecedented customer satisfaction by focusing on creating ideal solutions. With decades of collective experience in helping homeowners maximize the potential of their air conditioning units, we easily deliver the best results in the Calgary area.
Central Air Conditioning Installation
When it comes to installing a new air conditioner in your Calgary-area home, we specifically carry out central air conditioning (whole-home) system installations. Every unit we utilize exceeds the mandatory 13.0 rating on the Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER), meaning that you’ll save even more than required by law on your energy bills by choosing Distinct Heating & Cooling. Combined with our extensive knowledge of these systems and how to maximize their performance and lifespan, we can guarantee you an effective indoor cooling solution that is sure to enhance your at-home comfort and temperature control during warmer seasons.
Air Conditioner Repair
Regardless of whether your system is outdated or not, it may be in need of repairs to ensure it performs smoothly and adequately keeps your Calgary-area home at preferred temperature settings. The Distinct Heating & Cooling team is available to conduct on-site maintenance of your air conditioning system to help it reach peak operational efficiency and extend its lifespan – all in as little as a single visit! We consist of journeymen technicians who have the technical knowledge needed to get the job done correctly, meaning that our customers receive greater peace of mind and value by choosing us for their air conditioning system repairs.
Air Conditioner Maintenance
Every type of air conditioner requires basic maintenance on a regular basis, including central air conditioning (whole home) setups. By selecting Distinct Heating & Cooling for your air conditioning system maintenance needs, you’re entrusting the competent hands of our skillful technicians with systems that they know inside and out. We may carry out inspections of your unit to identify problem areas, address them professionally, and fix them in a manner so that they don’t trouble you or hinder system performance any longer. We may also perform an annual air conditioner performance tune-up to keep everything working as if it were brand new, ensuring that indoor conditions are consistently comfortable for you and your household.
Contact Us Now
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q: What is the lifespan of an air conditioning unit?
A: Most air conditioning units typically last anywhere between 15 to 20 years with proper maintenance and care. Even if you don’t suspect any problems with your current unit, it is generally a good idea to have it inspected, serviced, and cleaned once a year – ideally in the spring or early summer – to ensure it operates efficiently and is ready to cool your home when you need it most.
Q: How can I save money on air conditioning?
A: Here is a list of factors affecting electricity usage and air conditioning operating costs:
1) The size of your home. Larger homes require a larger air conditioning unit, which in turn draws more electricity to power it.
2) How much your air conditioner is used. Some people cool their house on a 24/7 basis, while others prefer to use it in the evenings and throughout the night to make it easier to sleep during the heat of the summer. If you limit your usage to only the hottest days and switch the unit off when temperatures are more bearable, you’ll save more money.
3) How low the thermostat temperature is set; the lower the temperature setting, the more electricity required to run your unit to maintain that temperature.
4) How well insulated the home is; well-insulated homes help to retain the cool air that is circulated by your air conditioner and will keep warm air out. It goes without saying that you should make sure to keep all windows and doors closed as well!
5) Weather & climate, as the hotter the temperature is, the more use you will have for your air conditioner.
6) Peak hour usage should also be considered, as electricity prices are higher during peak hours.
8) Landscaping elements such as the number of trees and shade around your home can affect the internal temperature, therefore impacting air conditioner usage.